No. of CDS : 2
No. of RCV : 249
No. of TCG ( Thrift and Credit Group ) : 245
No. of DACUA : 15
Have the facility of Vocational Training in Nursing, Tailoring, Beautician, Wool Knitting, Jori, Soft Doll, Refrigerator repairing, House Wiring etc.
To give people, a health, better and safe life particularly who are living below poverty level, Central Govt. have provided monitory assistance to construct home for the homeless in the remote corner of Municipality. K.M.D.A. State Govt. U.L.B. & also the beneficiary stretched their hands to make it a grand success. The project comprises of cement conc. Road, Community Toilet, Community Seva Kendra, Guard Wall, Laying of D.I. Pipe Line Pucca Drain etc. 15 expert agencies are working with their utmost speed continuously. Right up to we have fully completed 190 Nos. of Dwelling House, 1405 M. Pipe Line, 3151 M Roads, 16 Community Toilets, 1 Community Seva Kendra, 2250 M. Pucca Drain and 420 M Guard Wall. Beside this the construction of concrete road and guard wall has already been completed mentioned in D.P.R.
This is also to mention that D.P.R. of B.S.U.P. (Ph.-II) has already been sanctioned from Govt. level. The total amount is Rs. 32 Cr. (Approx.). Work has already been started for B.S.U.P. (Ph.-II)
This is one of the best programme of Budge Budge Municipality for the poor. Under the KUSP programme different types of works related to development of poor concentrated area and financial condition of poor is going on like Slum Development Works, Local Economic Development etc.
Objective: To improve the quality of life of urban poor by way of organizing the poor women under one umbrella and providing livelihood support to them.
1.Social Mobilization & Institutional Development;
2. Capacity Building & Training;
3. Employment through Skills Training & Placement;
4. Self-Employment Programme;
5. Support to Urban Street Vendors;
6. Shelter for the Urban Homeless; and Innovative & Special Projects.
NULM Activity of Budge Budge Municipality
1. Total No of SHG formed : 417
2. Total Nos of SHG received Revolving fund (RF) : 319
3. Total Nos of SHG got Cash Credit loan facility from Bank : 167
4. Total No of Areal Level Federation formed (ALF) : 15
5. City Level Federation Formed : 1
6. No of Street Vendors received financial assistant : 1256
7. No of Skilled Training organised : i)Hospital Front Desk Coordinator and General Duty Assistant under Hospital Management ii) E Retailer iii) Taxi Driving
For any further information about program please contact our CMMU office under Swayamsiddha (NULM) : 7679529278 and 9038353836